Pain and Anxiety Control Utilizing Behavioral and/or Pharmacological Techniques
- Manage patients admitted to the operating room for dental treatment under sedation.
- Gain exposure to pharmacological agents used as anxiolytics and pain obtundants.
- Gain exposure to the utilization of inhalation sedation under the supervision of Oral Surgery faculty.
- Improve proficiency in behavior management techniques.
- Become knowledgeable in Maine’s Prescription Drug Monitoring (PDMP) requirements and utilization.