Compensation and Benefits
PCHC’s Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program is a 12 month, full-time salaried position — the highest-paid dental residency program in the country! Our residents earn an annual salary of $60,000, plus a $8,000 bonus after 90 days. Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision available
- Short-term disability
- 2 weeks of paid vacation time off, paid holidays
- Continuing education funds, dependent on approval of program director
When signing up residents for benefits, they are treated as salaried employees with the following exceptions:
- PCHC will pay total cost for health insurance.
- PCHC will pay for short-term disability.
- Life Insurance will be two times the resident’s salary.
- Residents will earn two week of earned time at date of hire, 7 paid Holidays, and a day of for Resident’s birthday.
- Continuing education expenditures are available per the approval of the program director.
Our residents also enjoy the work-life balance that PCHC’s Dental Residency program provides, including:
- No on-call
- No nights
- No weekends
- All in one location
- Hands-on, personal, one-on-one training with our excellent faculty
For additional questions, please contact Kristy Higgins, RDH, firstname.lastname@example.org